Buffet lunch delivery

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Herb pitta crisps with cheese and onion dip
Fillet of beef open sandwich with mustard cream cheese on sun dried tomato foccacia  - luckily for this party there were some fillet ends after cutting the fillet steaks for the parties we were cooking for the following day 
Homemade millionaires shortbread (link to recipe here) - a million times better than shop brought!
White chocolate and raspberry cupcakes - this recipe  for the sponge (couldn't find a  grown up to help me - so I had to operate the gas myself) and a buttercream icing with raspberry coulis
Pear and mincemeat cake - like this recipe with the crumble topping 

Spoons of orange segments and coconut - healthy living. This was originally one  of my Nana's standby desserts. My mum used to make it too when my Dad was away on business.  

No comments